Reasons to join
Our members provide a direct link to the community, and receive regular updates and access to networking opportunities, workshops, field days and events.
As a member, you can help us empower our community to maintain our natural assets for future generations and have a say on the future of our region.
All FBA members receive:
- A certificate of membership
- Direct email alerts for upcoming FBA events and the Annual General Meeting
- Electronic copies of research and other publications produced by or on behalf of FBA
- Listing on FBA’s website to acknowledge their contribution to NRM in the region
- Discounted hire rates for FBA’s boardroom and FLOW facilities
Stakeholder members are encouraged to attend FBA’s Annual General Meeting held in October each year and to nominate for and vote in Board elections.
Associate members are welcome to attend FBA’s Annual General Meetings but may not vote.
Individuals, groups, businesses and organisations who have made an outstanding and long-term contribution to natural resource management and sustainability in the Fitzroy Region may be nominated by FBA Board members for listing and acceptance as Life members.