Community and volunteers
Supporting and empowering community members to maintain the region’s natural assets is core to our driving mission.
One of the many ways FBA achieves this is through community grants and bursaries. Each year, we seek out community groups across our region who have a passion and a vision to safeguard the natural assets they hold close to their heart.
Projects should work to achieve the following outcomes:
- Benefit community and environment
- Improve ecological values
- Increase community awareness, participation, contentedness and stewardship
- Improve land management and sustainability
- FBA Community Bursary Guidelines and Application 2021
- Closing Date: 07/03/2021
- APPLICATIONS CLOSED