NOW OPEN – Central Brigalow Environmental Offsets Tender (Phase II)
Posted on August 31st, 2021
Fitzroy Basin Association (FBA) invites central Queensland landholders interested in the Central Brigalow Environmental Offsets Tender (Phase II) to submit an expression of interest.
How to submit an Expression of Interest
- Download the Expression of Interest Form
- Submit your completed form to FBA by COB 27 September, 2021.
Applications can be submitted via:
– email to email@example.com
– post (marked CBFOT Phase 2 EOI): c/ of PO Box 139, Rockhampton QLD 4700
– In person at on of FBA’s offices located in Rockhampton, Theodore, Gladstone or Emerald
The information sheet below outlines the project and addresses commonly asked questions.
For more information on environmental offsets in the Brigalow Belt go to:
To talk with FBA about this opportunity, or attend a local information session, please telephone (07) 4999 2800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.