Human Dimensions Project Tender – closes 15 March 2018
Posted on February 27th, 2018
Are you a professional contractor with the ability to engage well with multiple stakeholders and find solutions to inspire positive change?
We are seeking an external service provider to identify the motivations and barriers that exist locally across the Fitzroy region and impact landholder uptake of projects and interaction with FBA.
Outcomes of the project will support FBA to implement improved engagement and extension practices that result in long-term and meaningful engagement with landholders.
You will possess:
- an understanding of the agricultural industry
- an acute awareness of the threats to the Reef from grazing, cropping and farming
- extensive experience in stakeholder engagement
- high level knowledge of extension and how these services are, or could be delivered
- the ability to inspire and others to undertake positive behaviour change.
Researchers, post-grad students and consultants are encouraged to apply.