Succession Planning Workshop – Longreach
A guide to sustaining families and farms
AgForce invites you to join Corporate Partners NAB, McCullough Robertson and FTI Consulting and special guests Next Rural for an interactive workshop, where our speakers will tap into their depth of experience and specialist expertise to provide practical strategies and advice on the often, intricate aspects of business transitioning, including:
- the need for planning in today’s market
- the transition planing process
- legal considerations.
- Ben Waters, Senior Managing Director, Head of Agribusiness, FTI Consulting
- Ric Moffitt, Director, Next Rural
- Scott Whitla, Partner Private Client Group, McCullough Robertson
When: Wednesday 21 March 2018 3.30-5.30pm
Where: Agforce Office, 33 Duck Street, Longreach
RSVP: online by Tuesday 13 March 2018 through the AgForce Events Calendar.