Open the Gate to Opportunity – Grazing Forum Rockhampton
Dick Richardson (Grazing Naturally), Nicole Masters (Integrity Soils) and Bob Shepherd (DAF) are headlining this year’s Open the Gate to Opportunity forum in Rockhampton.
The jam-packed day with focus on all elements of soil health, with FBA extension staff on hand to answer questions and guide you on the next step in improving your land management.
Learn how to:
- Retain land condition in dry times and protect your ground cover
- Manage livestock to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- Enhance the resilience of your property through management
- Use grazing and living organisms to improve soil health
- Generate ecological shift and the function of ecological communities
- Improve your bottom line through soil biology
RSVP to Kate Jackson
0427 572 200
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is supported by Fitzroy Basin Association Inc and is delivered through the Queensland Government’s Enhanced Extension Coordination program. Funding is provided through the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program and Queensland Government Reef Water Quality Program.