Nutrition EDGE Workshop – Biloela
Nutrition EDGE is a three-day workshop and practical session covering all aspects of animal nutrition.
Participants will be able to make better decisions to achieve their herd performance targets through improved breeder fertility, weight gains, reduced mortality, optimal use of supplements and overall management.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- better understand the nutritional requirements of your cattle and sheep
- estimate the feed value of pasture and animal production
- know what supplements to feed
- understand a feed label
- save money on supplementary and drought feeding
- make better management decisions for a range of seasonal conditions.
Date: Wednesday 18 – Friday 20 April, 2018
Time: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Venue: Biloela, QLD (plus paddock exercises) – venue TBA
Presenters: Désirée Jackson, Désirée Jackson Livestock Management
Cost*: $1,750 + GST / 1st person from one business or $1,450 + GST / 2 or more people from one business.
Contact: Désirée Jackson on 0409 062 692 or email@example.com for more information and to register and pay for your spot.
* Producers meeting eligibility criteria may be able to claim the Fitzroy Basin Association Training Reimbursement Program which covers 70% of the total course cost, capped at $700 per financial year.