Gully Erosion Field Day – Rubyvale
Join us at the Mt Ball Gully Erosion Field Day in Rubyvale to explore key issues surrounding erosion and soil loss.
Learn how to implement practical solutions that will rehabilitate and enhance your property, and benefit your business.
At this field day you will:
- Learn from fellow landholders who are battling erosion and see the rehabilitation actions they are taking
- Learn about soil loss processes and ways to recognize erosion
- Gain practical tips on how to address erosion issues before they become a costly problem
- Learn the methods and associated costs of various erosion management and rehabilitation options
- Construct a cheap, simple and effective porous check dam
- Hear from industry specialist Stuart Andrews about the principles of Natural Sequence Farming
- Learn from Bernie Claussen’s practical experience helping landholders arrest erosion across a range of soil types
COST: Free, morning tea, lunch and water provided | BYO hat, sunscreen and camping chair.
WHEN: Tuesday 17 April
TIME: 8:30am – 3:30pm
WHERE: Property adress provided on RSVP
Further information: contact Stacey Heidenreich on 0428 776 249 or at email@example.com