Equine Nutrition and Pasture Management – Alton Downs
This seminar will cover strategies to assist owners in providing their horses with a balanced diet to help achieve optimum health and a competitive edge in the competition or sale arena. Practical horse pasture management advice will be processed along with tips to improve soil health and fertility to help save valuable $$.
We will also be discussing growing high value, high yielding lucerne and forage crops.
Presentation Topics include:
– Horse health and feeding practices
– Gut Health
– Bighead in Horses
– Feeding for a competitive edge
– How to choose a quality horse feed
– Horse Pasture Management
– Soil nutrition for decision making
– Growing high value, high yielding lucerne and forages
– Linking soil to livestock and pasture nutrition
Dinner, tea and coffee will be provided and presenters will be there for questions and discussion.
Each attendee will receive special event offers and a gift bag + lucky door prizes on the night!
Please book via agsolutions.com.au/events or contact Delrosa on 0418 762 988.