Chemical Control Course – Wycarbah
Wowan, Wycarbah and Baralaba Landcare members are invited to join a free Chemical Distribution Control Course. Attendees will gain chemical control skills targeted at reducing local agricultural weeds and diseases.
- What your Workplace Health and Safety requirements are and how to meet them
- How to gain access to registered and restricted chemicals
- Transporting, storing and handling chemicals safely
- How to keep accurate chemical use records
- Calibrating equipment safely
TH9 Outdoor Services
TH9 Outdoor Services assists organisations to manage invasive plants, invasive animals and other land management issues, through training.
Trainer: Belinda Callanan
Biosecurity and Land Management Consultant, Trainer and Assessor
All Nationally Accredited Training is offered by Registered Training Organisation Millettia Solutions Pty Ltd (RTO 45172) with TH9 Outdoor Services acting as a co-provider.
• AHCCH304 – Transport and Store Chemicals
• AHCCH307 – Prepare and Apply Chemicals to Control Pests
• AHCPMG301 – Control Weeds
When – 13-14 October 2020 | 8am – 5pm (14 September is a half-day)
Where – Wycarbah Hall 47 Rosewood Rd, 4702
RSVP – 6 October to Vicki Hortsman
Subsidies are available please contact Vicki Horstman to learn more
Regional Agricultural Landcare Facilitator
0419 160 537