Central Highlands Rural Services Meeting
Rural communities working together on service delivery, best practice and key issues.
The annual Rural Services Meeting brings together landholders, government and rural organisations to talk about service delivery to the rural community, key issues, best practice and working together.
This year’s meeting will focus on stock route management and pest management.
Organisations providing an overview of services available to rural landholders include:
– Fitzroy Basin Association (FBA)
– Central Highlands Regional Council: Review of Stock Route Network Management Plan
– Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF)
– Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy (DNRME)
– Department of Environment and Sciences
– Central Highlands Regional Resources Use Planning Cooperative Limited (CHRRUP)
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session, followed by a barbecue networking event.
Click here to register for the meeting or call 1300 242 686.
If you’re unable to attend and would like to provide input on the draft of council’s reviewed Stock Route Network Management Plan, visit Have Your Say.
Feedback is open until March 27, 2020.
Hosted by Central Highlands Regional Council, this free event is by registration only at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/central-highlands-rural-services-meeting-tickets-95546611487
WHEN: Friday 20 March 2020
WHERE: Emerald Town Hall 33 Edgerton St, Emerald QLD 4720