2-hour Mini-Workshop – Healthy conversations for healthy homes and businesses
Are your words and conversations getting you the results you want? Join us for this mini-workshop and learn how to have more healthy and productive conversations.
Everyone will get something out of this workshop (including kids). Under the expert guidance of Allan Parker, learn how to be calmer under the pressures of day to day life through low noise, low tension conversation skills.
- Barriers to healthy conversations and how to break them down
- Tips to help you think before you speak
- How to get positive results from difficult conversations
- Listening, understand and building empathy
- Questioning skills that build healthy relationships and mutual happiness
Allan Parker – Peak Performance Development Pty Ltd
Allan is a negotiator, facilitator and trainer with an international reputation. With a background in health, adult education, counselling, social communication and dispute resolution, Allan has simple solutions for complex problems. Allan has worked with large companies (including Microsoft) along with rural family businesses.
When – 19 May | 6pm – 8pm
Where – Dysart Civic Centre | 16 Queen Elizabeth Drive, Dysart 4745
Cost – $5 cash donation to local schools
No need to RSVP
Want more information? Contact Kaite:
07 4993 1004
0408 874 042