Kew Weathby Soil Survey Pty Ltd
- Soil survey and land evaluation for irrigated horticultural and agricultural developments.
- Land suitability and land capability assessments.
- Assessment of soil physical limitations to plant root growth and determination of readily and plant available waterholding capacity.
- Soil moisture monitoring, site selection, installation, interpretation based on soil profile description data.
- Scientific and technical report writing.
- Extension of technical information to researchers, grower groups, students at seminars, workshops and field days.
- Soil monolith preparation for education.
Location / Areas Covered
Second Valley, SA 5204