FBA proud sponsors of Young Tech Bursaries to attend AgTeCH19
Posted on September 26th, 2019
AgTeCH19 is the leading innovation and technology event in Australia’s agricultural industry, and this year, Fitzroy Basin Association Inc. (FBA) is supporting the 2019 Young Tech Bursary.
Hosted by the Central Highlands Development Corporation (CHDC), AgTeCH: Build it, Use it, Profit focuses on early stage and commercial applications of technology in agriculture.
Students enrolled at CQUniversity, QATC or in Year 12 within the Central Highlands region, are eligible to apply.
Your application should include:
- A one page application (max 250 words) OR short video (max 3 minutes) to explain:
– why you want to attend AgTeCH2019
– demonstrate your interest or experience in agriculture, digital, robotic and/or drone technology
– describe your career aspirations and how attending AgTeCH2019 will help you achieve them
- A brief resume outlining your work experience, hobbies, community involvement and interest/s
- Two references with contact details
Applications must be submitted by email, no later than 5pm Wednesday 9 October 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application guidelines here: https://chdc.com.au/site/files/CHDC_AgTeCH19_YoungTechBursaries_02(WritableForm).pdf
For further information on the bursary, please contact CHDC on (07) 4982 4386 or email email@example.com