Modern board room for hire
We offer stylish, quiet and modern function facilities in Rockhampton, right in the central business district. Consider the Fitzroy Basin Association board room for your next meeting, training session or networking event to ensure a professional and comfortable venue for your guests or staff.
Board room hire includes the following features:
- Private and air-conditioned room, and access to restrooms, within a quiet office space.
- Seating for up to 20 attendees at a large conference table.
- Internet access including multiple data ports, and wireless internet.
- Electronic whiteboard and integrated data projector (full instructions provided).
- Room opens directly onto building’s verandah for lunch/smoko/drinks and great views.
- Opportunity to tour our FLOW Visitors Centre located in the same building.
For just $385 a day or $275 for members (prices are inclusive of GST) you get a fully serviced board room hire including:
- Set-up of technology and room to your requirements
- Access to FBA’s Wi-Fi network
- Tea, coffee and water made available and replenished regularly by our staff
- Use of data projector and whiteboard
- Access to flip chart, paper and markers
- Available from 8:30am to 4:30pm
You can make a Room Only booking for $275 a day or $165 for members (prices include GST).
Please note: Meeting organisers will receive a brief induction including information on exits and evacuation procedures. It is your responsibility to make your attendees aware of this information.
Download our Board Room Package.
Book a function
FLOW: A new and exciting function space
Fitzroy Basin Association has a public space in the centre of Rockhampton that showcases our great region. FLOW Visitors Centre is designed to inform and entertain people of all ages. It can also be booked for private networking events or informal meetings. You can also organise a tour of the centre when you hire our board room – they are located in the same building.
The benefits of private functions at FLOW Visitors Centre include:
Book a function
- Available four days a week (Tuesday – Friday) between 8am and 5pm. Note: 10am to 4pm are normal opening hours but the facility can be closed for private events.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned space with access to restroom facilities.
- Interesting and engaging displays and videos, and interactive maps and games.
- Includes a covered verandah space ideal for mingling.
- We can arrange catering, seating, and a customised and entertaining presentation.
- New and one-of-a-kind venue with uniquely local information and imagery.
Ideas for your next meeting or social function in Rockhampton
- Breakfast meeting at Degani Bakery Cafe, followed by customised tour of FLOW Visitors Centre and team-building activity with a nature theme.
- Meeting or training in the FBA Board Room followed by a presentation in the FLOW Visitors Centre about our great region (special local species, farming innovations, wonderful wetlands).